14th Jul 2021
THE PERFECT COMMUNITY FOR ALL TISSUE CULTURE ENTHUSIASTS!
What is this about?
A supportive environment is all we need when starting out in a new venture. A platform to learn from the experiences of people is the best we expect in today’s world. And while working with technical tools, a discussion forum is what makes things get going smoothly!
To fill all the gaps and requirements, Plant Cell Technology has created a Facebook group for all its tissue culture enthusiasts, hobbyists, big-small ventures, and scientists. This group is intended to be a place for you to ask questions, understand the utility of certain tissue culture products, show off your work, and draw inspiration from other peoples’ setups.
It’s a perfect community to exchange knowledge and learn from each other. It’s a group intended to focus on and accelerate tissue culture advancements.
Why should you join?
Well, who doesn’t like to have a group with a common interest! It’s a place that provides everything you need in your experiment. It’s a place where culturists from all over the world share their ideas and opinions on each other’s experiments.
This group brings bundles of benefits to tissue culture enthusiasts like yourself. Here you can share the following and more:
- What others have grown in the past
- PCT products others have used and had success with
- Questions they have about upcoming personal projects
- Thoughts on other people’s setups
- Personal successes
- Interesting and different tissue culture techniques
It’s an amazing opportunity for our culturists to gather around and meet new people with similar interests, whether it's home growing or learning plant tissue culture techniques.
How to join?
Joining the group is just a piece of cake! Simply click this link, answer a few questions, and have fun!
What to expect?
The Facebook group is created to celebrate the successful cultures of the culturists and resolve all their issues with a healthy discussion and exchange of knowledge.
What you can get out of it:
- Answers to your most pressing tissue-culture-related questions.
- New insights for your own home setups.
- A community of like-minded tissue culture enthusiasts willing to help you with your home growing problems and new tissue culture techniques.
- Knowledge about how different PCT products have been used in the past.
What you can give:
- Thought-provoking questions about your own setup.
- A platform to share pictures of your plants.
- The opportunity to potentially have it featured on our social media platforms!
- An opportunity to problem-solve other people’s most pressing tissue culture-related questions.
- The opportunity to share your experience, and ideas about other people’s experiments.
You can extract the most out of this free platform by actively engaging in conversation with other culturists, sharing your experimental pictures, and commenting on your views.
Support each other and grow together!
Join Plant Cell Technology’s family of culturists now! And, get ahead in your experiments in every way you can!
Banana is a tropical fruit that is consumed by individuals in raw and cooked forms. It is believed to have originated in Southeastern Asia, in countries like India, Philippines, Malaysia, etc. The edi …
Plant Preservative Mixture (PPM™) is a robust formulation used as a broad-spectrum biocide in plant tissue culture experiments. By targeting bacteria, fungi, and other contaminations …
Whether you are a seed to fruit kinda grower, or a plant cloning guru, you know how vital it is to keep your plants free from contaminants. From airborne microbial infections, airborne microbial …
Again, contamination! Tissue culture is a long and laborious process and it feels vexing when fungus or bacteria attack our lovely cultures. Culturing cells in the labs requires a lot of …